Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rule of blogging

1. Always be yourself
2. Always be yourself
3. Always be yourself
4. Always be yourself
5. Always be yourself
6. Always be yourself
7. Always be yourself
8. Always be yourself
9. Always be yourself
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

yeahhh.. only one (1) rule. U can write what things u like, what things u dont like.. which person u like? which person u dont like? which person u 'not so' like? anything... nobody will know but u must remember this.. GOD knows.. i know i'm not perfect.. my writing is bad but that is me.. i'm trying to do the best.. i always want to be the best.. among the best! that's the real me!





How come u can say u 'not so' like me but at the end all ur work n references is 'so like' mine? coincidence huh? hmmm... It's ok for me.. nothing to lost.. follow the best! ahaks

No comments: